Will I get the job at Walmart if i didn't show up to my last orientation date a month ago?

Basically I had an interview at Walmart over a month ago, and I got the job offer, passed everything and had an orientation date... Well i couldn't make the orientation because my car caught a flat, and not only did that happen but my phone ran out of minutes the day of orientation so i wasn't able to get... show more Basically I had an interview at Walmart over a month ago, and I got the job offer, passed everything and had an orientation date... Well i couldn't make the orientation because my car caught a flat, and not only did that happen but my phone ran out of minutes the day of orientation so i wasn't able to get up with anyone about my car or anyone at the store to tell them i couldn't make it. Oddly though, i was called by the same store a week ago to set up an interview for this week. Only thing is, will they bring up my last incident about not showing up? Will they even hire me? Will they make me wait to reapply? Should i tell them the truth over the phone before going in? Or should i just show up and wait until they bring it up?