Which place is best to get a cake for my birthday; Walmart, Sams Club, HEB or Kroger?

Im turning 20 soon and im trying to pick where I want to buy my cake at. I am going to have about 20 people at my house and so far I've heard Walmart, Kroger, Sams Club and HEB and idk which on I should go with.

• Flower

Your local bakery would be fresher and have fewer chemicals.

Walmart cakes are not that good. Even though Sam's is owned by Walmart, their cakes aren't bad. No Kroger around here and I don't know what HEB is. I would look for a local bakery. You may pay a little more but the difference in quality is worth it in my opinion.

• DEBS

All those will be similar in quality and taste. Cold Stone will have better quality but is more expensive.

I like Costco cakes .

• Anna D

I really dislike the flavor of Kroger's chocolate cakes. I don't have any experience with HEB or Sam's. The WalMart near me has tres leches cake that is the bomb. If you want to try that, it is best with a little fruit filling too.

Costco. Had our best luck with them.

It’s just a cake. Any of those places will be fine.