what was up with this raccon?

yesterday i went to throw somethings away. i found a raccon in the garage. it wouldn't move. it lay there. but today i check on it. he was up and look at me like dude. im stuck in here. so i tip the garage can over and it ran out. so why did it stay in there yesterday when i did the same thing. what was up?

Did you lay the can over yesterday?. I can't say that is odd behavior, seen them do some strange things.

My mom was one to treat them now and then, once one sat on the porch like a human and picked up cherry's with its hand and stuffed his mouth.

If he can't get OUT he's stuck.

• JimZ

It sounds like he was stuck in a garbage can. Raccoons are pretty athletic but I suppose depending on your can, it could happen. Anyway he is free now and hopefully he learned something

• Anna D

Among all the other problems, I think you mean garBage, not garage. Your ignorance makes it difficult to understand you.