Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 months ago

Really dumb pregnancy scare?

TLDR after starting oral birth control for two weeks I had to stop mid-pack due to me being extremely anxious and feeling absolutely terrible. About a week later I get my withdrawal period which goes away in a few days. About a week ago my boyfriend and I started to fool around. Just the tip (with no ejaculate only precum on it) got inside of me. I immediately stopped and used a bathroom wipe and soap and water and another wipe to clean myself. A week later I notice very mild acne (which has subsided by now). Just this weekend I noticed mild cramps that were on and off for a few days and just this morning, very watery discharge. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. If I continued the pill pack this would of been my week my period would of started, but I haven’t bleed. Do you think I should be worried?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and answer.

Favorite Answer

Theres a very slight risk since it was just the tip and only precum, but of course there can still be sperm in precum from the last time he ejaculated. We've all been there though and you're probably fine, just use a condom next time!