Really dumb pregnancy scare?

TLDR after starting oral birth control for two weeks I had to stop mid-pack due to me being extremely anxious and feeling absolutely terrible. About a week later I get my withdrawal period which goes away in a few days. About a week ago my boyfriend and I started to fool around. Just the tip (with no ejaculate only... show more TLDR after starting oral birth control for two weeks I had to stop mid-pack due to me being extremely anxious and feeling absolutely terrible. About a week later I get my withdrawal period which goes away in a few days. About a week ago my boyfriend and I started to fool around. Just the tip (with no ejaculate only precum on it) got inside of me. I immediately stopped and used a bathroom wipe and soap and water and another wipe to clean myself. A week later I notice very mild acne (which has subsided by now). Just this weekend I noticed mild cramps that were on and off for a few days and just this morning, very watery discharge. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. If I continued the pill pack this would of been my week my period would of started, but I haven’t bleed. Do you think I should be worried?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and answer.
1 answer 1