I’m wanting to move my farm and live in my camper so I can stop paying my landlords mortgage. I just don’t know how I should dispose sewage?

Disclaimer: I’m new to farming, so there are many things that may seem common sense to those that live or have lived on farms. I will have well 300 feet from camper and have water piped that far. I don’t want to contaminate any water sources and not sure how to store or dispose. Not sure if there is a septic tank... show more Disclaimer: I’m new to farming, so there are many things that may seem common sense to those that live or have lived on farms. I will have well 300 feet from camper and have water piped that far. I don’t want to contaminate any water sources and not sure how to store or dispose. Not sure if there is a septic tank or not on old house site.