Am I lesbian or confused?

I have always been with men but have had thoughts of being with a woman and having a relationship with one . I don’t know if it’s how I really feel or not as i don’t always feel the way . Most times I m attracted to men I don’t want to keep thinking about women as I know I wouldn’t like it and it is bothering me a lot . How can I get rid of these thoughts . I m scared once Im in a relationship with a man I will still feel this way but I’m hoping not . Im scared I haven’t always had thoughts of women . What can I do am I lesbian or not or bisexual . I don’t want to feel This way as I have always been straight .

• Cogito
    Favorite Answer

You're bisexual. And that's just fine. There's nothing wrong with that.

You sound like you might be 'bi-curious' - but you have hangups that are preventing you from experimenting to find out more.

• RP

Curiosity is as typical as typical can be, but, if and when curiosity becomes compulsion, then one is unable to resist the temptation to give (whatever) a try. That may happen to you at some point, but, if it ever does, there will always be a doubt as to if the object of your affection (a female) was based on that or perhaps just that individual. If you experiment further (with women), you may discover you're bi, but, then again, you may not. The important thing is to remember, always do what feels right and best for you (and, it goes without saying, your partner).

The Kinsey Institute, who has studied this matter intensively, has proposed a scale, where 0 is completely straight, 6 is completely gay, and 3 is bisexual. 2, 3, and 4,5 are steps on the way. You are likely a 2, or a 3. Mostly straight, but, not completely so.

• SuperWoman6 months agoReport

My mother is straight and Always has been and she’s been married to my father for nearly 50 years .