Why is my storage always full when I have barley any apps or things in my camera roll?

I have like a couple apps on my phone and I have like 10 photos in my camera roll.

• SRΛSC

The Recently Deleted still counts as storage. So may want to clear that out if it is with content.

• bri6 months agoReport

I do every time I delete something and the thing is I have only 8 things in my camera roll and 10 apps so

You didn t mention what kind of phone you have.

For iPhones: Settings > General > iPhone Storage to look at your available storage and what is taking up the space.

For Android: Settings > Storage and you should be able to check your storage in a similar fashion.

If your phone's storage is something like 16GB then it's likely the operating system is taking up a

good chunk by itself. Most Android phones can expand storage with a MicroSD card but iPhones cannot.

It happens to anyone with a phone that is too cheap.

• dogtags40

It happens to anyone who doesn't know how to manage the device's memory. It often happens SOONER in less expensive phones because they have less storage. Still, even an inexpensive phone can make use of cloud storage and keep local storage relatively free.