I settled for a job to pay the bills and I'm still job hunting. Is it bad that I'm still hunting/interviewing after just starting a new job?

I was desperate to get bills paid and build experience. I took on a job as an administrative clerk because I want an 8-5 job in an office. The position is part time, $8.25/hour, and has no insurance and I am being tasked with running errands not related to the company. Ex: the owner has a side business of several... show more I was desperate to get bills paid and build experience. I took on a job as an administrative clerk because I want an 8-5 job in an office. The position is part time, $8.25/hour, and has no insurance and I am being tasked with running errands not related to the company. Ex: the owner has a side business of several rental properties for gov assistance housing and the lots are all legitimately hazardous (trash/feces/urine/rotten food everywhere) with dangerous tenants. I have to go alone when I collect payment or inspect the property even though I was hired to work as an administrative clerk for a security company.
Is it bad that after 1 week of working, I'm still looking for employment elsewhere? Its not the workload that is cause for leaving. I've been dreaming of being in an office because I'd like to be an HR manager one day. Its the pay, no insurance, part-time status, and sending me to potentially dangerous zones on company time for the owner's poor side businesses that I want to run away.

What do I tell interviewers when they ask why I want to leave so suddenly after just being hired?
Update: I forgot to include that during the interview for this job, I was not informed at all about running personal errands for the owner's side businesses and was not told that the locations I'd be entering were dangerous. I was only told I'd be running errands for the security company. I am just in fear of... show more I forgot to include that during the interview for this job, I was not informed at all about running personal errands for the owner's side businesses and was not told that the locations I'd be entering were dangerous. I was only told I'd be running errands for the security company. I am just in fear of my safety after two visits to the properties in just my first week of working. I almost threw up on sight today because the the foul smell, trash, and all the flies at the properties.