I need a temporary place to re-home my dog, that is easily accessible. I am moving into a new home with two large dogs and want?

I am in the process of moving into a place with two large dos. The best approach is to slowly introduce them to my small dog, but in the meantime I need a place to put her. I also don t have a lot of money to spend, cause well moving. Do kennels offer some kind of service where i can pick and choose the days I need... show more I am in the process of moving into a place with two large dos. The best approach is to slowly introduce them to my small dog, but in the meantime I need a place to put her. I also don t have a lot of money to spend, cause well moving. Do kennels offer some kind of service where i can pick and choose the days I need or is there a website where people will foster your dog while still letting you see her?