Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 6 months ago

What do men think when they see their own dongs?

Genuinely I'm interested.

Dude, I see a penis. If you're comfortable, you're happy. But its not gonna grow so get used to it. I feel happy and find my own "dong sexy at times. 25 male

• david

how impressive it really is

"o men i hav big cok"

• ron h

Do you mean the first time i see it every day? Every day when I wake up and find that it's not a dream--I really do own that-- I know that I can't possibly have a bad day. I think my Dick looks good, and even without thinking about it, I'm always aware that it's there. And I like that.

we are proud until we see a bigger one

• Bucky

My penis is intact. I think of how lucky I am when compared to circumcised men.

• diamondjmk

You haven't experienced life being circumcised so you can't give an unbiased opinion. Talk to guys who were circumcised as adults for a truly unbiased opinion. The vast majority will tell you they much prefer to be cut.

• Vortex

I am always amazed at the firmness, length and width.

• Alain6 months agoReport

Thus proving that it's the little things that matter.

• edward

I think “hmm...it looks normal today too, should i trim it again? Nah, it’s okay for now. Yeah it’s good right now.” Seeing myself in underwear makes me horny even though i know what i look like naked seeing myself partly dressed is sexier to me

• Andy C

Because the nerve clusters in the penis are so connected to the brain, most guys don't look at their penis bc we FEEL the presence of it and that feeling takes up almost a third of brainpower most times.

• ron h

Yeah, I think my Dick looks good, but you're right that without thinking about it, I'm always aware that it's there. The dick takes up 1/3 of our brain power? I never heard that, but that could be.

Seafood buffet if they are uncircumcised.