Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 5 months ago

How has Trump ruined your life?

From 2 years of media and social media as well as this site, clearly he has. So let's hear it Leftists. How has Trump ruined your day to day lives ?

So basically, you were already a miserable person and Trump's the scapegoat.

How Lois ? How has he made your life more ' difficult ' ?

He didn't. Obama did as he never gave me a raise on my SS.

• sally5 months agoReport

Well, why aren't you working then. Sucking off the gov't teat? you're gonna lose all your benefits and HAVE to get a job. How ya gonna like the traitor then? He's cutting disability, ssi, food stamps, etc.No more soup 4 U.

Nope. Him being in office things got better. And I am brown.

• Jim

I have been luck and not that close to President Trump. Anything Trump touches, dies.

• sparrow

It's more like: anything Trump touches get harassed by Democrats.

Maybe in an indirect psychological way, he ruined my perception of what daily life would be in USA, and the fact USA has a reality TV star/ train wreck running the country. I've never been interested in reality TV/ train wrecks (with the exception of the Osbournes, as they are genuinely funny).

HA! Trick question. No politician in Washington can ruin my life or save my life. I have made a life apart from whatever moron is in the White House. None of them care about me. Wake up and smell the coffee.

this is what you do dont vote for him again

we can all vote for someone else who does not have hate for the world

everything trump does he is doing it for4 him self he care about no one but him self

vote for some one else in the next up coming ...............we all knew it was going to happen

he has not made the usa a better place he has turn it into a **** hole

Absolutely. I was living a little pretty normal life until I had a foot surgery in 2016. It wasn’t until November until I had a complete breakdown. My political disagreements led me to be without friends in high school. I completely isolated myself. Trump and his beliefs led me to think that I had no future, especially since he was the one in charge now.? I’m just starting to recover, but every time I hear news that makes me completely lose hope in this country, I get very depressed again. All I can hope for is that we fight back against him and the people who follow his insane beliefs. I am very afraid for my future and my daughters future. She was born in South Korea. I worry for her future as well as the earths future. Will she be able to play with her children in the fresh spring air? Will she be deported before she gets the chance? He is a horrible man with selfish beliefs. It worries me every day, and I blame him as the tipping point in my breakdown.

• wilds_of_virginia

"Will she be deported...? If she is here illegally she should be deported. If she is here legally, she has nothing to worry about. I don't understand all the fuss about Trump enforcing federal immigration law. That's the job of the Executive Branch.

• kim

Hes made the economy so much better and that makes me sad to see Democrats squirm like mad rats on a ship!

• wilds_of_virginia

Great response, Max. Personally, I love to see Libs squirm like rats when they see effective economic policy.

He’s ruined my life because now I have to put up with idiots like yourself

No. But didn't he just ruined his Press Quarterback Sanders' life?