I want to have children but my husband wants to wait?

I’m 21 he’s 24 and It’s really putting a strain on our marriage, my husband is in the marines and he says he wants to finish his 4 years before we start having kids, he also says he wants to spend quality time alone with me, without children for a few more years & that I need to finish college first. His... show more I’m 21 he’s 24 and It’s really putting a strain on our marriage, my husband is in the marines and he says he wants to finish his 4 years before we start having kids, he also says he wants to spend quality time alone with me, without children for a few more years & that I need to finish college first.
His points are valid but so are mine and I want children asap. It is starting to really hurt my feelings that he won’t get me pregnant and makes me think he doesn’t love me and something is wrong with me. ):
I have started to think of vindictive ways I can sneakily get pregnant anyways but I don’t want to have to go behind my husbands back, I don’t want to think like this.