Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

Men get much better results than women in all sports. Does this mean men are superior and women aren't equal to them?

Favorite Answer

Men are more likely to die younger from heart attacks, cancer and many types of diseases, its medically proven and also men are more likely to commit suicide which means they are mentally weaker so no men arent superior at all. By the way there are sports that women can do better than men like dancing, ballet, volleybal etc. so there you go

• Georgina6 months agoReport

Men’s hearts are weaker than women’s hearts, thats why they develop more heart diseases, its all medically proven, you can deny it all you want or just accept it. By the way women have more stress in life than men, worrying and taking care about the kids. Why dont they develop cancer as much as men?

Men are not better in "all sports" than women are.  At one time, Danica Patrick was the best stock car driver in the world.

Men are physically superior than most women because their physique is such that they have bigger and stronger muscle groups.

This does not mean that men are overall more superior than women are.

I have yet to meet a man I could not talk under the table or outsmart in one way or another. My body may not be stronger than a man's body, but my mind sure is. And, I think that is mostly because men underestimate my intelligence because by looking at me, I am petite and may come across as being a weak person. Big mistake.

EDIT: I was not going to share this, but I decided, why not? A man tried to rape me once. I knew I was no physical match for him as he could easily overpower me in a heartbeat. So, I decided to use my mind to fight him. I saw he was wearing a religious metal dangling from a chain worn around his neck. I reminded him that God was watching him and that he was going to burn in hell. This rattled him so badly, that he stopped what he was about to do to me, zipped up his pants and left me there in disbelief that I was safe from being raped.

• Dr. D

All it means is the Humans have biological sexual dimorphism, meaning on the average males are physically taller and have a larger muscle mass than females.

Does that make men are superior to women? Well then consider:

The average female has a higher IQ than the average male.

The average female has better verbal and communications skills than the average male.

The average female can multi-task better than the average male.

The average female lives longer than the average male.

Females are less likely to commit violent crimes, and less likely to be convicted of a crime.

By most measures, females are superior, and better looking, than males.

Women are great at making lesbian porn

• Foofa

The top draw for tickets in every summer Olympiad is women's artistic gymnastics. The most coveted tickets in every winter Olympiad is woman's figure skating. Women just seem to excel in sports where one can't earn tens of millions as a professional.

We are ALL equal. Men may be good at one thing, women may be good at another.

What do you mean by results? Whenever a women’s sports team plays another, one of them wins. Just like with men. And whatever records they set are just that. Just like men. You appear to be just ridiculous.

• David

Of course not because women can be more superior at other things that men aren't good at.

It's not about what sex you are,it's about how well you play in sport.

• Georgina6 months agoReport

Lon NOPE! Not always so stfu you sexist piece of shiit ! ;)