Why don't people feel any sympathy for incels?

People have no idea how brutal is to be involuntarily celibate. I have been there myself. I was so shy and and timid to approach girls. Finally I decided to take on steroids to fix my problem. I still don't know whether it was the right choice or not but I got laid anyway. I had no choice as I was lacking... show more People have no idea how brutal is to be involuntarily celibate. I have been there myself. I was so shy and and timid to approach girls. Finally I decided to take on steroids to fix my problem. I still don't know whether it was the right choice or not but I got laid anyway. I had no choice as I was lacking testosterone pretty bad as I used to eat a lot soy. This is not just me there are millions of incels out there who just can't open up and raise their issues. People act like having a low test is choice or that person't fault so complaining is disgusting as if the person can simply boost the test by pressing a pressure point or something in their body if they want.
The sad thing is most incels are good looking, sexy and hot. Even celebrities can be victims of this. If women like good looks on a man they wouldn't be in trouble but the problem is women are not visual. Women look for confidence and confidence only. Whether you look like a frog, fat, hairy, smelly, cocky, arrogant none of this matter if you are a macho man. Girls love to be protected and feel like they are safe always. They like to be treated like a grand dad treat his grand kids. This is quite natural though as weak gender needs the stronger gender to protect them.
Update: I am not blaming women for choosing those ugly looking macho men but they should think about incels too. Or leave women alone on this I am talking about macho men themselves. Why don't you feel a thing for incels. Do you know while you are having a threesome those incels are probably crying alone at night in... show more I am not blaming women for choosing those ugly looking macho men but they should think about incels too. Or leave women alone on this I am talking about macho men themselves. Why don't you feel a thing for incels. Do you know while you are having a threesome those incels are probably crying alone at night in their mum's basement.
Update 2: C'mon man there is nothing unmanly about being a good human. Macho type of men should lear to be compassionate and share their goodies. I mean have a doublesome instead of a three so one of those incels can have a singlesome. Think like that. Just tell women go ahead and give sex to incels too as they will... show more C'mon man there is nothing unmanly about being a good human. Macho type of men should lear to be compassionate and share their goodies. I mean have a doublesome instead of a three so one of those incels can have a singlesome. Think like that. Just tell women go ahead and give sex to incels too as they will listen to you. #inceltoo