Will a black hole spider crawl on my bed while I'm asleep? Are they poisonous? Did it die?

I seen a black hole spider about an inch and half long by in and half wide and sprayed it with raid roach and and killer. Would it die from that? Not sure how good I got it but I got it a little for sure. I was hanging out alongside my heating vent that has a gap in it from the wall a d when I sprayed it it... show more I seen a black hole spider about an inch and half long by in and half wide and sprayed it with raid roach and and killer. Would it die from that? Not sure how good I got it but I got it a little for sure. I was hanging out alongside my heating vent that has a gap in it from the wall a d when I sprayed it it retreated back into the vent. 20 minutes later there was on about half it's size about 5 feet away from it. It smashed that one. Can't go back to sleep now thinking it might crawl on my bed and bite me. Please help. Thank you. My research said they come from Arizona. I live in southern California. Ty
1 answer 1