My son lost a micro SD in grass. Does anybody have a way to find it? Metal detector? Giant magnet?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

if it contains metal a metal detector should work

• 6 months ago

I have a 1 centimeter cylinder Neodymium magnet and as you can see it picks it up. Just put it on the end of a stick.

Attachment image
  • 6 months ago

Lawn mower will always find things like that. Trust me. Probably the metal detector but the universe will define that as wasted vacation time. Maybe offer $ to several friends to who ever finds it for an hour of looking.

Or look for something else in the grass. Universe usually lets you find sht you were looking for when you are looking for something else and don't really need the thing you were looking for b4.

• 6 months ago

why doesn't YA tell me I need to answer questions BEFORE I write out my question. It's only til after I have carefully worded my question and then go to post that I am told I can't post until I answer some questions. Tell me before hand. Is that too difficult?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • drip
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Flashlight, like you see CSI people do on TV.

Even in the daylight it will help you focus. It really does help.

But as other post, this is going to be a manual search

• 6 months ago

A small rake and a laborious search pattern. Magnets will not work. A metal detector might.

• 6 months ago

There's not much metal in it. If it's important, you'll just have to comb the grass inch by inch.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Way to find it?

Hands and knees on grass, start crawling. It's like, "Finding a micro SD in a haystack"!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.