Josh asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

How can I lose fat and not muscle?

Lift weights while you jog and stuff. I'm gaining muscle while losing weight

Eat high protein and low fat. Its called starve the fat and feed the muscle eating clean along with working out will help you with that.

high protein intake , eat clean. exercise

This is how I look. Went from 15 stone to I don't even know. Exercise alone won't do a thing, change life. All this ahh yaaa eat tiny amounts of some cr#p that might sound tasty if you are a rabbit doesn't work. Do common sense diet and by that I mean eat stuff that is healthy and good tasting. Veg stir fry, veg lasagne, porridge everyday, constantly try all fruit from every store. Really its just start making changes to your life but not in such a way you even feel like your dieting. Trust me I lived on pizza, chocolate and cake everyday all day all night lol ohh and weed lots and lots of weed and gaming ohh man hmm ya okay ya I'm gonna get a 20s now.

Oh and ya eat healthy and cycle, swim and run 6 days a week. Hah na jokes I just got totally addicted to it, you might. If no then sports! If you don't enjoy exercise ya ain't gonna keep doing it, if ya enjoy playing sport do that and take it very seriously. I play Ice Hockey which lead me to stamina training which lead to endurance

Yogurt (1 cup) five times every day = equal to rounded 1.2-1.5 grams amino leucine per cup, depends on brand, (saves your muscle)

Hard boiled egg white five times every day = equal to rounded 1-1.5 grams amino valine per white, depends on size, (induces muscles creations)

Sesame seeds or paste = amino arginine for not losing mass and repairing muscle fibres or

Ananas / pineapple = amino arginine for losing fats and mass but repairing tissues.

Exercise everyday, regardless of the type of exercise. And eat less calories.

Eat a high protein diet and exercise

• Larry K.

make your liver work harder converting it into carbohydrates or fat and your kidneys work harder eliminating the metabolites produced in the process. You've got to hand it to the so called health foods and supplement industry. Their advertising has brain washed the ignorant and made them millions.

• keerok

Intermittent fasting.

Start at 12 hours continuous fasting, daily, then gradually build that up to 16 then 18 to a point that you'll be skipping one whole meal a day. So that means you'll either be eating breakfast and lunch only or lunch and dinner. No snacks and when fasting, take in only water.

I find it easier to miss dinner since I only have to sleep off any hunger pangs. If you do find your tummy grumbling, just drink water. If you feel lightheaded or develop a headache, add salt to your water.

• patty

exercise as u will lose weight and build muscle

Join the gym they will guide you properly