Is this becoming more than a friends with benefits relationship?

So my fwb is my sons barber. We started with a fwb relationship a few weeks ago. Last week, he start engaging with my son a lot to the point he played with him while carrying him to my vehicle. He even put him in his car seat. Well he did mention that he wants kids by the way. This was the first time he ever did... show more So my fwb is my sons barber. We started with a fwb relationship a few weeks ago. Last week, he start engaging with my son a lot to the point he played with him while carrying him to my vehicle. He even put him in his car seat. Well he did mention that he wants kids by the way. This was the first time he ever did something like that. As I was standing beside him giving him a “side hug” I felt his lips touch my forehead...Maybe a kiss.. but as I turned to face him trying to buckle my son into his car seat he moved in and gave me a kiss on the lips. Now I’m confused about everything. Also we don’t even communicate with each other after I leave.