My boyfriend asked if he could sleep with someone else drunk last night?

Last night I called my boyfriend and he was drunk and telling me to come out way past 12am to see him and then he said he had flowers and gifts and **** I told him throw them away or give them to your mother I am not coming out at this time. It’s so inappropriate to tell a girl who lives with parents to come... show more Last night I called my boyfriend and he was drunk and telling me to come out way past 12am to see him and then he said he had flowers and gifts and **** I told him throw them away or give them to your mother I am not coming out at this time. It’s so inappropriate to tell a girl who lives with parents to come outside at that time.

Then he said that he was horny and that it was my fault for sending nudes and stuff and that if I give him permission he will go and sleep with someone else. Then I got angry and he was quick to change it and say that he wouldn’t sleep with someone else even if I said yes and he just wanted to see what I say.

He kept playing games and I kept refusing to come out then he made me feel like the bad person. I was so upset and spoke to my friend about it later in the morning. Fell asleep at 4am and kept waking up because I was feeling restless. He called a few times while I was sleeping and hasn’t apologised yet for his behaviour.

This behaviour is not like him he was behaving like a different person and I was really hurt. What should I do? Do I break up over this?