I feel I may have some kind of disorder with my feet? Very red, tingly, hot heels. Almost a burning effect.?

Frequently, but not all the time my heels or heel seems to go very red, very tingly, itchy almost and very warm. Only In kind of one area which is highlighted by how red it turns. It can also happen on the bottom of where my toes are and around these areas. It seems to be when there is a warmer temperature etc. And... show more Frequently, but not all the time my heels or heel seems to go very red, very tingly, itchy almost and very warm. Only In kind of one area which is highlighted by how red it turns. It can also happen on the bottom of where my toes are and around these areas. It seems to be when there is a warmer temperature etc. And gives me a very warm tingly burning sensation that last a few minutes then eases off and goes away and the redneed subsides.

I have seen my Gp but he didn t give me any insight as to what it could be as it wasn t there to look at at that particular point. I do have pictures no of when it flares up to take back. But any ideas on what this condition could be? I have heard of something called erythromelalgia? Would this be possible. And something to mention to my GP as is rare. Or does anyone has similar issues. Tia.