Lea asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

Ears ringing after exercise?

Hi, so ive began to do exercises again since my exams are over, so im not in great shape from all the stress eating. So i decided to do my exercises again. After i finished my ears were ringing then it turned into a weird foggy haze (like an old tv). Now i think its gone after 2 minutes but my ears hurt? Help??

• If you're listening to loud music in your ear buds, or if the gym you're going to is really loud that could cause some ringing in the ears.

I work in a ware house that has loud noises going on frequently. My job is physically demanding. Some times my ears ring when I'm at home, my guess is from the noise in the ware house. Ringing in the ears can be a sign of hearing loss, if it's bothering you then see your doctor about it.

You're thinking about it too much, of course after you've finished working out you're gonna have ringing in your ears, the only reason your ears hurt is because you're worrying about them ringing too much

That's something that I think would happen anyway.