Any way to deal with these women?

Where I live all the women, your general slew of women has a boxer like appearance, or they look like they are trying to transgender into a guy or a guy trying to transgender into a woman. They show no womanly attitudes. They hardly dress feminine.

They are very antagonistic towards men preferably white men. Strangely to say the least they hang with nothing but men but want to be considered one of the dudes and they claim that a normal cisgendered woman is a stuck up b I t c h that starts drama. They usually bully cisgendered normal women when they see them.

They tend to get easily offended and they will have a violent outburst to getting physically violent at worst. The ones that looks like little boys tends to not be this way.

They will be very hostile if a guy flirted or made a pass at them and likely knock the guys teeth out.

How can you deal with these women?

Favorite Answer

Trans women and feminists are mentally ill and emotional and they are also dangerous,

Anytime i see a tranny i would just keep away cause i know they are sick, i always have my taser to tase them just in case they try to talk or come near me. Stay away from trannies cause they are bad news.

Maybe it's you! Butthead!

I wouldn’t even try to deal with Ms Clones and his posse.