Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

I kind of saw my coworkers boyfriend penispics on her phone?

now its all I think of when I think of sex, my husband isn't that nice looking, now I know why women cheat, because this guys penis was sent from the heavens. I would let him do whatever he wanted to me.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best Answer

Sent from the heavens?why was it gold and glowing?I feel sorry for your husband.

• 4 months ago

Whenever I accidentally see a penis picture, I pray that they're using a penis health creme so that it's soft, supple and more attractive than usual when sending these pics lol I use a penis health creme and I no longer have any irritation or dryness or chafing. Instead of it being a bit flaky, it's soft, smooth and ready for anything. I'm especially thrilled that it seems like my penis smells better than it normally does. Check it out, my dudes!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

When my hubbys friends would come over to play cards on Friday nights, I would sit on the stairs looking down on them rubbing my clit wishing they saw me.

• Stoo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

a) not a question

b) as erotica, this makes 50 Shades of Grey look like Pulitzer material

c) that's not a compliment

d) try again

e) actually, please don't.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

I have a feeling you're lying about being a woman but telling the truth about wanting cock in you

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Wanna see mine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.