Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 months ago

any other girl in my situation?

I don't wanna have sex. I'm 27 and I've never had a boyfriend. Sex is so complicated and hard and so having a boyfriend or a girlfiend. I tried to put stuff inside of my v... it's painful and not very pleasant. It hurts when it opens and it feels unconfortable. I'm sometimes horny. I think that if I had a boyfrend I would get bored after a few years and we wouldn't get along.

Update:

I've never had a kiss, I'm shy with boys.

Update 2:

yes I got wet.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

I don't think sex is all that complicated. And penetration feels completely different with an "object" or even a dildo than with a penis. No wonder it's painful for you. Gee....

You might get bored with a boyfriend after a few years, if you don't have a good emotional connection.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

It sounds to me like you could be asexual.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

There's a reason sex feels better than a gynecology exam and it's your state of mind. So if you ever find yourself honestly attracted to someone your experience will likely be different.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

You could just be asexual.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I'm not a girl, and questions about the answerer are not allowed.

However, there are dating-sites for people who don't have intercourse as a priority

• 7 months ago

Don’t know till try and see for sure

• 7 months ago

Have you ever been wet though? That’s the entire point of it becoming pleasurable

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.