Ladies, have you ever put yourself in a vulnerable position with a man and felt stupid afterwards?

last night I put myself in an extremely vulnerable position with a man ..I was afraid I was going to get raped. He is a friend of mine but things got out of control a bit with him ..thankfully it did not go too far and I was able to stop it .........but I feel so stupid now for letting it get as far as it did. can... show more last night I put myself in an extremely vulnerable position with a man ..I was afraid I was going to get raped. He is a friend of mine but things got out of control a bit with him ..thankfully it did not go too far and I was able to stop it .........but I feel so stupid now for letting it get as far as it did.
can any other ladies relate? I have been feeling like such an idiot all night long and I am not that young..I am middle aged so you would think I would know better by now. I think I was just so desperate to have him like me. What an idiot I am! Can someone relate?