Haven't worked out in 10 years, will I get early onset dementia now?

I have been reading about how important exercise is for brain health and preventing dementia. I'm 35 but feel like im 80. I have bad after images in my vision, depression, been to several doctors but our current technology is limited on detecting things early. It seems regions in the brain can atrophy without... show more I have been reading about how important exercise is for brain health and preventing dementia. I'm 35 but feel like im 80. I have bad after images in my vision, depression, been to several doctors but our current technology is limited on detecting things early. It seems regions in the brain can atrophy without proper blood flow and oxygen from working out. My grandfather has dementia in his 80s, but I'm wondering if I already started the trigger for this and its too late. I mean, I will still start working out now, but if my hippocampus may already be shrunk by 10-20 percent and a few recent papers said neurogenesis is actually not even possible in adults, Did I set myself up for cognitive decline already?