Is she being arrogant towards me?

A girl that I like a lot recently moved without telling me. She didn't move so far away, but I don't see her anymore. I didn't get a chance to get to know her because she was often busy working, but not because she had to. I know from her friends that she really likes me a lot. I have been wondering why... show more A girl that I like a lot recently moved without telling me. She didn't move so far away, but I don't see her anymore. I didn't get a chance to get to know her because she was often busy working, but not because she had to. I know from her friends that she really likes me a lot. I have been wondering why she didn't decide to tell me anything about it.

There was no way for me to know that she was moving and it's confirmed by many of her friends that she does indeed like me a lot. Was she just too arrogant that she couldn't try and tell me about it, or what could the reason have been? Should I still try and get to know her or not?
Update: @micksmixxx I'm finding it hard to just try and contact her because I don't know her