Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

Why do many employees hate their Libra bosses so much usually?

What are the reasons?? I thought Libra is one of the nicest zodiac signs because they are concerned with how other people think of them. Why are people so full of hatred towards Libras? Libra and Cancer are both Cardinal signs but they are not as power hungry as the other two Cardinal signs or Fixed signs because Mars is in Detriment in Libra and Cancer. Aries and Capricorn are more powerful bosses because Mars rules Aries and exalted in Capricorn anyway.

Libras I had colleagues that were nice. Maybe one wanted to cause trouble initially but then was ok but overall nothing that horrible. Maybe as a boss they might act tyrantic but like the ones I had as colleagues I was the one helping them initially then obviously I wasn't a tyrant so they didn't become tyrants later on. They seem usually friendly and smart.

Caring what others think of you is actually the opposite of a good person. Unless you get in trouble because of such bad thoughts on your account it is wrong to care what others think as then it's like accepting injustice. Sometimes fighting for yourself is the same as fighting for others. Justice for you is justice for others.

Air signs are kimda social retarded in my opinion. They don’t really pick up on social cues and vibe/connect with others. It seems like it’s just all about them and they are kinda narcissists in a way.

If somebody lied to you and told you Libra cares what you think

You're gonna keep getting those itty bitty feelings hurt when you meet them. They're the least to give a fck

At least youre not clueless naive dipshit anymore

• Butterfly6 months agoReport

@Bear the polar bear: As a Libra, I also really like you. Honestly, you seem like a nice person who don't say bad things about Libras and are not hateful like most other people, it is so rare to find a person like you.

Cancers are very power hungry.. they manipulate their employees with emotional blackmail---terrible bosses

Capricorns are not good bosses. They expect the impossible from their employees. Aries were the best bosses I've ever had. Hardworking, helpful and empathetic

Idk i dont believe in horoscope

I was an employee, and I knew lots of my fellow employees, and many of our employers and management were Libras, and none of us even disliked our bosses at all. So your entire premise is utterly flawed.