Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

When are people finally going to realize that God does not care about what Religion you are or what u believe he only sees you as his child?

Believe what ever you want to believe but the true fact is all it would take for God to end every single problem he has would be to destroy this planet and everything on it. By doing so Religion would be gone, Sin would be dead, and every single problem that has ever been in his way would be gone with it. The only thing that stops him from doing so is you his Love for us prevents him from destroying the one thing that could end the very thing he never wanted us to have to deal with. Look out at this world people using Religion as a weapon, LGBT using their way of life to try to force people to agree with them, people murdering each other in Cold blood and no one seems to care anymore it has got to where we see so much death everyday that we're use to it. God does not judge you for your choice of Life even if you chose not to believe in him at all what he judges you for is what you do with that life. I have always believed and always will believe that God is going to turn to Athiests and tell them "See that I do exist and know that even though you turned your back on me I never turned my back on you". God is a Father forgiveness is what he is all about and if someone has told you your going to hell for not believing trust me when i say that person may very well be taking your place because no one has the right to play God and he will deal with the ones that use him as a weapon.

ya know i agree with truth sad thing is we expect God to just show up and fix our problems as if he has to baby sit this world and everyone on it....We started it We have to finish it

To the ones who judge and attack people trust me when i say your heading in the wrong direction God is not going to forgive someone who cannot forgive others

btw Huh? your blocked i posted this to show people God forgives if your going to leave hate on my post you wont post at all

ya know its sad you make a post trying to explain to people how much God forgives and loves his children and the world always brings in hate and chaos....ya all will find out for yourself as i did when i was a kid and my heart stopped i guess God is the only one who can give this world hope

You're right in saying that God is forgiving and implying that He is merciful.

However, you cannot speak on God's behalf. We must look at His Word, which clearly states that "whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." BELIEVES IN is the key phrase there. Later on in the New Testament it says that "if you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is LORD,' and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."

Keeping that latter verse in mind, Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, and no man comes to the Father but by me."

God does love us, and that is why He has provided a way for us to be saved. But remember that the path is narrow and few find it, which means the majority of people will not accept the gift of salvation.

God certainly is the One who gave us life and the means to sustain that life, so He has claims over us for those reasons alone. Yet people who live in denial of God's rights over us think they can take the perks without being responsible to God for them! I think God would care about that. Yet such people don't escape their responsibility just because they deny God! This was expressed by former atheist, C.S. Lewis, like this:

"A man can no more diminish God’s glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, ‘darkness’ on the walls of his cell." He also said,

"God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There can be no such thing." Plus, "There are only two kinds of people in the end – those who say to God, ‘Thy will be done’ and those to whom God says, ‘Thy will be done'." [Mere Christianity] All of the people who either don't believe God exists, or who live their lives without any reference to God, are going to care about their rejection when God's judgment comes. And it's coming, because the God of the Bible is Righteous, and Just, and Holy. He has promised to "bring to ruin those ruining the Earth" and to render justice on a cosmic scale. It's time we started caring.

If you want to be able to call God your heavenly Father (as well as your Creator), you have to be adopted into His heavenly family, by the new birth. That is a work of the Holy Spirit. The Bible alone shows how that happens and how God has already done everything we cannot do to rectify the alienation between us and Him, due to our lives of rebellion against Him. It matters not what religion you are just so long as you become His child by faith, for simply being one of His creatures will not save you from His righteous and holy judgment.

Prove that god, then we can have a discussion.

• Patrick

"No Proof/No evidence Fallacy" AKA Argumentum ad ignorantiam: "There is no evidence of aliens, and therefore, aliens do not exist": is a major fallacy = Argument from ignorance.

https://philosophy.lander.edu/logic/ignorance.html

A fallacy is always a fallacy - no matter who uses it.

You are incorrect and what you say is not true. Where did you get such an idiotic idea? Not from the Bible, that is for sure.

• Paul

Any decent parent is very concerned about having their children know and live by truth. If God didn't care whether we are living by His truth, or by the untrue teachings of some false manmade religion, He wouldn't be much of a father.

According to Ecclesiastes 12:13 it shows that we have to fear the true God & obey his commandments for this is the whole obligation of man.

That's it! Lead us to Christ by showing us your rampant anti-homosexual bigotry! That's the message of Christ, isn't it? Or . . . maybe not.

update: Doesn't anybody else here get upset when supposed Christians voice their hatred of LGBTQs? This idiot says that LGBTs are "using their way of life to try to force other people to agree with them." Well, I'm using "my way of life" to stand up against this display of venom. We don't need any more bigotry against anybody in the good ol' USofA.

How very considerate of you to speak for him.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian

Well, I expect we will realise it when you demonstrate that it is true. I suppose you would have to start by demonstrating that there is a god, but if god does not care about what we believe, then why are you so concerned that we should 'realise' (i.e. believe) what you are telling us?

• Patrick

• Huh?

I should win a prize, i got through half of your boring, unsupported by any evidence, rant before i stopped reading your nonsense. I bet i got further than anyone else!

Before you start espousing your private theology, demonstrate the evidence for any god's existence, than demonstrate the evidence that justifies the belief in your version of God and for how you know God's position on religion. Until you can do that, you are talking out your anus.

• Patrick