Should I tell him?!?

Many years ago I was assaulted / raped by my sisters ex boyfriend. I blamed my self at the time, and apologized since then to my sister for hurting her and her relationship before I grasped that I was sexually assaulted by her ex. My sister doesn’t blame me, and we’ve since grown closer. But at the time I had this... show more Many years ago I was assaulted / raped by my sisters ex boyfriend. I blamed my self at the time, and apologized since then to my sister for hurting her and her relationship before I grasped that I was sexually assaulted by her ex. My sister doesn’t blame me, and we’ve since grown closer. But at the time I had this thing with my sisters ex’s friend. He and I were sometimes seeing each other and liked each other. But he found out about what happened between my sister’s ex and his friend, and of course my sister’s ex didn’t tell him the truth, so he believed him. When I asked to meet him in person to explain what happened, he said he ‘didn’t feel comfortable hanging out with me.’ That really hurt me.

Years later now he has a steady gf, and both of us have since moved on. But I still want him to know the truth. Should I tell him?