Can I get removed from the national donor deferral registry?

I donated plasma approximately 10 years ago and was told that I am not eligible to donate because I tested positive for hepatitis B. I got a secondary test from my doctor and was told that I do not have hepatitis. Is it possible to get removed from the national donor deferral registry or get tested again so that I... show more I donated plasma approximately 10 years ago and was told that I am not eligible to donate because I tested positive for hepatitis B. I got a secondary test from my doctor and was told that I do not have hepatitis. Is it possible to get removed from the national donor deferral registry or get tested again so that I can donate plasma? I do not have hepatitis and the plasma center that tested me is the first and only place that has said I have such an infection which is why I feel I was blacklisted in error.
1 answer 1