Should I be concerned about this??

Last Thursday, I hit my head pretty hard on the carpet floor. I didn't black out and I didn't lose my memory. I remember what happened. The only thing I was dealing with, was a mild headache on the back of my left head, where I hit my head. Anyway, the headache went away, but I still had dull aches here and... show more Last Thursday, I hit my head pretty hard on the carpet floor. I didn't black out and I didn't lose my memory. I remember what happened. The only thing I was dealing with, was a mild headache on the back of my left head, where I hit my head. Anyway, the headache went away, but I still had dull aches here and there. On Sunday, I felt little light headed and I got scared thinking maybe it's from me hitting my head and caused myself to have anxiety attack. I worried so much about my head that I started crying. I barely got any sleep and I started to have a tension headache too, where it feels like a pressure is around my head like a band. Anyway, I feel asleep like an hour ago, and woke up kind of confused. It scared me so bad that I started to panic. My anxiety went up the roof. I had to calm myself down and I was shaking. I'm not sure if that happen because I'm getting enough sleep, or because I stress or worry too much, or because I drunk some tea before I went to sleep. I can remember everything, I was just seemed confused when I woke up. What does this mean? My headache had went away too, but I still feel a little nervous and now I'm scared to go back to sleep.