I'm afraid i am pregnant, even though I have friends who have done worse and aren't. HELP!?

I had my last period on 5/21/19. My cycle is predictable but still a bit irregular, & I use an app to track it. On 5/31/19 I started to have sex with someone, but got freaked out because no condom so I told him to stop. I was supposed to get my period anytime between 6/14/19-6/19/19. I still did not get it and... show more I had my last period on 5/21/19. My cycle is predictable but still a bit irregular, & I use an app to track it. On 5/31/19 I started to have sex with someone, but got freaked out because no condom so I told him to stop. I was supposed to get my period anytime between 6/14/19-6/19/19. I still did not get it and it's 6/18/19. I'm starting to freak out. I did take two pregnancy tests both in the morning as soon as I woke up on 6/16/19 and 6/17/19, both sensitive tests and able to detect it early. They were both negative. I'm not nauseous, no headache, no weight gain/change in appetite, not tired... nothing. I do have cramps but they resemble my regular period ones and I've had them for 3 days. I'm wondering if all the stress is making it late or if I could be pregnant