Would you keep a friend who made judgements, based on your orientation?

I was introduced to a girl a week ago and she seemed really nice and we got along. I never hit on her, never said anything offensive, and never made any assumptions. She saw my interest in fashion and make up (which I use for theater) and assumed I was gay or bi. When the topic of our orientations got brought up and she discovered I was straight, she said "Oh, you're straight? I thought you weren't cause of your clothes and make up interest. Are you attracted to me cause I'm a woman? Now I feel like that's the only reason you became my friend and now I feel weirded out. You've been nice to me and haven't done anything wrong, but I thought you were just gonna be like a girlfriend to me"... is this new friendship even worth keeping or has her biased thoughts ruined it?

• Bill
    Favorite Answer

Keep talking to her if she will let you and if you still want to be friends.

Upto you.

Personally, I would open up more to lgbt friends than straight friends. So... you got lucky. If you feel it's pointless and friendzoned... maybe.

Find another friend who doesn't judge you.