Hormone blockers after puberty?

I am 17 and I was assigned female at birth, but I am non-binary. I don t want to take testosterone because it has effects that would add to my dysphoria, but I was wondering what effects estrogen blockers would have? I know that probably no one here has medical experience, but if you have any resources dealing with this question or some trusted website where I could ask a medical professional this, please let me know!

I do have medical experience. It's not a good idea to block the action of sex hormones entirely because it will lead to fatal consequences.

You can't take hormone blockers post puberty without f#cking up your body and brain.

Accept that you are a woman. Frankly--I'm just going to say this--this "non-binary" bullsh!t is self-loathing misogyny. You recognize the misogyny of society and instead of realizing society is wrong, internalize it. You think you can opt out of being oppressed by redefining words. This will not and does not work.

Do not do it. Let your body mature naturally, and then you can decide what you are. It is a real shame the way so many confused teenagers are being allowed or encouraged by parents to interfere with natural development, when most problems are psychological, not physical.