Really bad cramping with 2.5 year old IUD?

I got a mirena IUD over 2 years ago and once in a while I would have a small period where I would cramp a day and bleed a small amount. It lasted less than the day and my doctor said it was a period and nothing serious. It would only happen very rarely. Maybe a few months ago I started cramping really bad. Like the... show more I got a mirena IUD over 2 years ago and once in a while I would have a small period where I would cramp a day and bleed a small amount. It lasted less than the day and my doctor said it was a period and nothing serious. It would only happen very rarely. Maybe a few months ago I started cramping really bad. Like the most painful cramps. It hurt to move or even shift in bed and I called out of work a few times because it was so bad. Sometimes I would bleed a pink red color, nothing like a period and it’s always relatively light but sometimes I won’t bleed. The cramps would last a day or 2 and the bleeding only a day. It started happening anywhere from 1 to 3 times a week. Sometimes it’s bearable but a lot of the time it’s really painful to move. It started getting more more frequent like a month ago and I thought it would go away but hasn’t. I made a DR appointment but the soonest my doctor was available is in a week and a half and he’s the only doctor I trust so I’m going to wait it out. I was just curious if there was someone who is in the medical field or someone who’s had the same problem that could tell me what it could be or ways to help the pain. If it helps I’m 20, I’m 100 percent sure it’s not std related, I also have no pregnancies symptoms and since it’s been happening for a few months I doubt that could be then cause. I have no other health problems that could be connected and I’m sure it’s not that serious because besides the cramping I’m fine. But I have no idea.