Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 8 months ago

I dropped an uncooked party pie on the floor and my dog ate it, is it bad for him?

Update:

Don't answer if you are a stupid American who doesn't know what a party pie is

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

    Didn't know what a party pie was so I googled it. It is just a small pie that can have different ingredients. So I guess the pie was the normal kind with a normal filling. Should not harm your dog, didn't see anything toxic in the pies. Unless you laced it with something. If so it would depend on what you laced it with. We call the pot pies(with out the pot)

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

    I'm not a 'stupid American' but I have no idea what a 'party pie' might be. How he reacts to this would depend on what the pie consists of. He may have some diarrhoea, very likely, but otherwise just cut back on his food for the rest of the day, and keep an eye on how he is for the next 24 -48 hours. If vomiting and diarhoea becomes copious, he'll need a vet as dehydration is more of a danger, than anything else.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

    Pies contain a lot of stuff that's bad for dogs like salt, onion and so on.. but one pie ain't gonna kill it.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Jojo
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    That would all depend on what `filling` was in the pie.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

    That depends on what's in the pie. Calling it a "party pie" tells us nothing.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    I’m not sure what a party pie is ...is it all whipped cream ....is it all fruit ...is it all raw meat....is it like a pizza? Regardless if it’s sugar, the least the dog might get a bellyache and get a sugar high .. he might get sick to his stomach and vomit. If it’s all meat pretty much the same thing .... what will happen is digestive cramps and pain but he won’t get the sugar rush. He will get sick, he will have diarrhea be miserable until it all passes. Sudden changes in dogs food especially more than maybe three or four pieces of new treats that are different can cause bad stomach upset or make your dog a great gut cache and gas especially if it was very greasy or very high in sugar

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.