Yelena asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 6 months ago

Philips TV Warning Notification?

My Philips TV has a warning notification on it that says network is currently not available. Please try again later. No matter what I do I can t get it off the screen. The remote won t allow me to do anything it s basically locked. I have reset the router and everything possible to try to resolve this problem. Even the buttons on the TV are also locked it seems. Do you have any idea how I can resolve this problem?

All of your answers are in the manual.

Find the black wire on the back of the TV that goes to the 115 Volt AC power outlet in the room. Unplug this wire from the wall.

Find a local expert who can help you in person.

Have you considered contacting Philips Customer Support, or seeking out information on their website?

Bill is right. With no model number of some "Philips TV", our only guesses are read the user guide or contact Philips for the help you already paid for.

• Bill

Contact Philips customer service.