I miss my mum?

Recently I decided to move in with my dad for overall convenience, I’m closer to work, have my own room. Have to cook and do washing for myself (it gives me experience for the real world) but I really miss my mum so much, she has always been there for me and she misses me too but I just feel so sad at nighttime,... show more Recently I decided to move in with my dad for overall convenience, I’m closer to work, have my own room. Have to cook and do washing for myself (it gives me experience for the real world) but I really miss my mum so much, she has always been there for me and she misses me too but I just feel so sad at nighttime, when it’s day and I’m at work it’s fine but at nighttime I feel so sad, even cry.

My dads house is smaller, and he doesn’t have any pets. Whereas at mums it’s a bigger house, and we have 2 dogs, and 4 cats. I also miss my dogs terribly :(. But I am closer to work, I get my own room, I am nearer shops and everything and don’t have to waste money getting bus tickets to work.

I suppose I am feeling ‘homesick’ in a way, and just wanted your thoughts on how to not feel that way? But it’s only my mum I miss. She was just part of my morning routine for everything, but it’s not like I’ve moved far away, as dads house is only like a 12 minute drive from her house, but as I don’t drive makes the situation suck a little bit. But just your help would be appreciated!