My dad TOOK my vibrator?? 🤢?

Tonight I came home from work and realized my dad had made my bed. I quickly realized that he had found my vibrator that was hiding in a satin pouch under my pillow and left the pouch on the dresser. It would be embarrassing but okay if my vibrator was still in the bag but horrified I realized he had TAKEN my... show more Tonight I came home from work and realized my dad had made my bed. I quickly realized that he had found my vibrator that was hiding in a satin pouch under my pillow and left the pouch on the dresser. It would be embarrassing but okay if my vibrator was still in the bag but horrified I realized he had TAKEN my vibrator and it is no longer it’s bag. I feel disgusted and so upset I even cried. Everyone is asleep now because I work night shifts and I am so distraught. I don’t really know what to do because my parents are divorced so I am for sure it was him. I even told my mom what happened because we are pretty close and she’s shocked. I can’t imagine asking for it back but it was also really expensive??? I am so upset please help!
5 answers 5