Peyton asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 months ago

My dad TOOK my vibrator?? 🤢?

Tonight I came home from work and realized my dad had made my bed. I quickly realized that he had found my vibrator that was hiding in a satin pouch under my pillow and left the pouch on the dresser. It would be embarrassing but okay if my vibrator was still in the bag but horrified I realized he had TAKEN my vibrator and it is no longer it’s bag. I feel disgusted and so upset I even cried. Everyone is asleep now because I work night shifts and I am so distraught. I don’t really know what to do because my parents are divorced so I am for sure it was him. I even told my mom what happened because we are pretty close and she’s shocked. I can’t imagine asking for it back but it was also really expensive??? I am so upset please help!

• alan P
    Favorite Answer

This is outrageous. If he found the vibrator he should have carefully put it back exactly where is was. You can't let him get away with this. You have to ask for it back. We're all adults here. I can under why he might feel awkward that his little girl has grown up into a woman with sexual thoughts and feelings just like everyone else and just like him. The adult thing to do is for you to ask for it back and for him to apoligize and return it.

• alan P

It's bound to be awkward but you can't let this go. Why don't you say something like "Dad, I was looking for something in my room and wondered if you had seen it," "What do mean?" "You know what I mean. I'd really apprecaite it if you could put it back." I suppose you are 100% sure took it.

• Jim

Tell him if he doesn't give you you vibrator back you will take his pocket pu$$y

whats really embarassing was having dad find my 12 inch black mambo monster dildo

Your dad is a berk

just pretend nothing happened