Why do I wake up 3 hours early?

I’m 15 and I work for my grandpa. I work Monday through Friday. So my job starts at 10 and ends at 5:30. His house is right beside mine. And the job starting at 10 I’d have to get up at 9:30 to get dressed and head down to his house right. Well I have noticed that the days that I’ve got to work for him, my... show more I’m 15 and I work for my grandpa. I work Monday through Friday. So my job starts at 10 and ends at 5:30. His house is right beside mine. And the job starting at 10 I’d have to get up at 9:30 to get dressed and head down to his house right. Well I have noticed that the days that I’ve got to work for him, my body/brain has been waking me up at 6am and it causes me to not work as hard, and my papa has noticed I’ve been getting super tired lately. And it’s not just 1 day a week it’s every time I have to get up and go to work. He’s a sickly man that needs to be taken care of and I can’t let myself fall asleep on him. So people of yahoo I seek your knowledge on why I wake up 3 hours before I need to. Thanks :3