Will I pass my Army drug test? Also how to detoxify your body?

So on June 12th, I was at a party and may have gotten cross faded a bit and now i'm wondering how long would it take for the THC to get out of my body? I usually don't smoke nor drink, last time I smoked was was March 26. I work out every weekday as well and leave for basic training on July 8th. It was... show more So on June 12th, I was at a party and may have gotten cross faded a bit and now i'm wondering how long would it take for the THC to get out of my body? I usually don't smoke nor drink, last time I smoked was was March 26. I work out every weekday as well and leave for basic training on July 8th. It was really stupid of me to do that, but just knowing that this was the last time I may see my high school friends really got to me and I just wanted to have a good time with them one last time y'know? Any tips and tricks help