Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 6 months ago

What’s a good camera I can buy for my house & connect them to my tv so I can record 24/7?

I want something that will monitor my home 24/7 & allows me to come home and check what has went on throughout the day without being crazy expensive. I had the brinks security system but it doesn’t work for me as I’m paying 70 dollars and it sometimes lags due to the internet being slow. Plus, it records zilch besides when people ring the doorbell or move around the front door.

• Frank
    Favorite Answer

I don't know anything about surveillance stuff. What I'd do is go to https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/browse/Surveillance... and check out what they've got within my budget. The filters on the left of the website page allows you to choose which features are most important to you. Furthermore, since B&H is a real retail store, you can call them up and speak with a real human who's been trained in surveillance products; you can't do that with Amazon.