If we want to treat patients with genetic disorders which course we have to choose MSc biomedical genetics or Msc human genetics?

3 Answers

  • 6 months ago

    You will NOT treat patients! Not qualified as a doctor, especially not a specialist doctor with advanced education, training & expertise in the field.

  • 6 months ago

    Neither. In order to treat patients, you'd need a medical degree.

    If you want to study human genetic disorders, I expect either degree would do (although a PhD would be better). It's likely just be a nomenclature difference between two universities. If both degrees are offered by the same university, schedule a visit and talk to some professors about your research interests, and which degree would better suit your interests.

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.