Bad Haircut, Not just bad, but down right negligent.?

So I went to one of those chain haircutting places today to get a haircut, I'm not super familiar with barbers in general because I had one guy i used to go to just knew how I liked it did a good job. I dont ask for anything fancy just want a good professional looking hairstyle. Well when I got home it looked... show more So I went to one of those chain haircutting places today to get a haircut, I'm not super familiar with barbers in general because I had one guy i used to go to just knew how I liked it did a good job. I dont ask for anything fancy just want a good professional looking hairstyle. Well when I got home it looked ok and it wasnt until I combed it out to go to bed and was mortified to find a diagonal line from the top of my right forehead to my left eye. Before leaving they had parted it and put product in so I couldnt check there but now I'm seeing this and I AM FURUOUS!!! I want the person who did this fired, a refund, and it fixed! It looks fine parted but I often dont style my hair, so if I wake up and just head out the door it will look horrendous. Before I get too angry, are haircuts for men who part their hair supposed to be uneven when combed out, because I have always had an even haircut and just parted it out fine when I tried to do anything. Also for reference I asked for 2 inches off and just trimmed up. They took off 5 inches and damn nearly buzzed it.
5 answers 5