How do i get my family happy again?

i have a 4 almost 5 year old on and two 8 month old baby girls that are twins. it started when the twins were born. me and my husband were happy but it was quite stressful looking after them. on top of that our son was really jealous and stuff and started to misbehave all the time. we tried our best to handle it... show more i have a 4 almost 5 year old on and two 8 month old baby girls that are twins. it started when the twins were born. me and my husband were happy but it was quite stressful looking after them. on top of that our son was really jealous and stuff and started to misbehave all the time. we tried our best to handle it but it got worse. we were arguing a lot because of all the stress and 5 months ago we broke up. this of course made my sons behaviour even worse. i have now started to sort of date this guy and its been going on for 2 months and he's started to take a little authority round the house. My son absolutely hates him even though he is trying really hard to be nice and do a good job of looking after him. i don't know what to do, how can my family be happy again?.
6 answers 6