How long would a cooked and sealed (unopened) Cure 81 Dinner Ham last on the fridge shelf?

I've had mine for about 2-3 weeks now. I've been meaning to cook it up in the crock pot with some beans but I've just been too busy. The use or freeze by date is July 8th, 2019 and the ham has never been opened thus far, it's completely sealed up, and has been refrigerated since I brought it home. I... show more I've had mine for about 2-3 weeks now. I've been meaning to cook it up in the crock pot with some beans but I've just been too busy. The use or freeze by date is July 8th, 2019 and the ham has never been opened thus far, it's completely sealed up, and has been refrigerated since I brought it home. I know I should've stuck it in the freezer, lesson learned obviously, but I was just hoping that it's still safe to eat since it isn't past the ham's expiration date yet and it hasn't been opened. Thanks in advance for any answers to my question.