Should I come out as gay?

I’m currently in high school and haven’t really come to terms that I’m gay yet. Girls just arnt attractive to me and I’d do anything to change that. I can’t sadly, I’m the most straight acting kid you’d find. My friends all use “gay” in a bad way like “oh that’s gay” or calling each other f*gs. I’m surrounded by... show more I’m currently in high school and haven’t really come to terms that I’m gay yet. Girls just arnt attractive to me and I’d do anything to change that. I can’t sadly, I’m the most straight acting kid you’d find. My friends all use “gay” in a bad way like “oh that’s gay” or calling each other f*gs. I’m surrounded by these people as my best friends. I’ve gone the full mile making up stories of stuff I’ve done with girls. I even have girls that I’ve been friends with for forever trying to date me and all my friends pushing this girl onto me. I have to basically ignore her bc I’m just not attracted. My parents don’t suspect it at all either. It’s honestly making me sad that I literally have to hide this from the world but if I come out I’m scared it will be awkward hanging out with my friends. Or even worse loosing all my friends. Would be awkward with my dad. I don’t know if it’s better for me to come out or try to ride it out until college. Any advice is appreciated.
6 answers 6