My biggest fear is to be an ordinary human with an ordinary life. I want to be a star. A famous influential person. Why I feel this?

Do I need to fix some mental problem or insecurity? Or is this just who I am and the voice within me pushing me to my dream

“A modest and quiet life brings more joy than the pursuit of success bond by constant unrest”

• Savannah7 months agoReport

For some of us fame and fortune isn’t what brings true happiness. For we know people who blindly consume riches and fame of this world.. will die with none of it. All the material things that were once so beautiful will collect dust and perish. Live for something more.

• ?

Well, its not really a mental problem, but it wouldn't hurt to work to be happy with ordinary. The vast majority of people simply aren't ever going to be a star or famous, and that's perfectly alright.

• lala

Millions had the same dream at your age

\but they end up leading a very normal life or worse

a very poor life

The reality is that you'll likely die alone and unknown, except for a few friends and acquaintances.

You’re probably really insecure

Well do you have any talents? No? Then try Youtube vlogs on the side or something.

A lot of people want to be stars and end up homeless.

We're all attention whores who feel special, but at some point the smart ones set realistic goals.