My parents are divorcing & I have a poor/toxic relationship with both of them - which parent should live with/what’re my other options?

I am 17 years old and my family life has been pretty bad since I was a kid — my parents have had a poor relationship for the longest time and the only reason filing for divorce took so long is because of financial and religious reasons. They both have a slew of problems, one is a raging alcoholic who can be very... show more I am 17 years old and my family life has been pretty bad since I was a kid — my parents have had a poor relationship for the longest time and the only reason filing for divorce took so long is because of financial and religious reasons. They both have a slew of problems, one is a raging alcoholic who can be very very mean (but has never been violent) and the other is a nosy helicopter parent with trust issues and a terrible victim complex (which she uses to manipulate her children) they also both have their strong points but the playing field is pretty even. I’ll be off to Uni on the other side of the country in a year at which time I will cut all ties with both of them but until then I need a plan. Literally any advice helps!!
Thank you!